Obama's Healthcare: 44.5% of families will see no relief or HIGHER costs; McCain: 67.6% will see REDUCED costs
|Estimated Annual Change in Family Health Costs Due to Presidential Candidates' Plans: 2010 -- The Lewin Group [PDF]|
|Percent of families seeing costs INCREASED between $500 and $2500+||21.6%||10.2%|
|Percent seeing costs DECREASED between $500 and $2500+||40.5%||62.8%|
|Percent seeing REDUCED costs||55.5%||67.6%|
|Percent seeing NO RELIEF or HIGHER costs||44.5%||32.5%|
That link at top is a 2-page chart put out by The Lewin Group, which according to the Wall Street Journal, was supposed to be in favor of Obama's plan. I don't see how they could be, given this finding.
Where are all the news media on this story? You don't see this on the evening news or Keith Olbermann, and you never will.
Here are more stories you won't see much of in the biggest press:
- ZOGBY: MCCAIN MOVES INTO LEAD 48-47 IN ONE DAY POLLING ZOGBY: McCain outpolled Obama 48% to 47% in Friday, one day polling. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters.
- "AP poll: 1 in 7 voters still persuadable"
- "[Rupert] Murdoch [who controls media interests around the world] says Obama win could worsen financial crisis"
- "Obama's New Attack on Those Who Don't Want Higher Taxes: 'Selfishness'"
- NY POST, DALLAS MORNING NEWS, WASHINGTON TIMES TOLD TO GET OFF OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN PLANE... ALL 3 ENDORSED MCCAIN